31.3.12

I am on the hunt...

...for an old map. I have been craving one of these for quite sometime but haven´t done anything about it...other than think that it´s really cool ;)

via

The colors in some of these maps are wonderful and the wooden lining at the top and bottom just adds to the charm. Now that I am in the process of decorating my boys bedrooms I thought it would be nice touch to have a vintage map on the wall. And since they are both adopted from India it would be an even nicer touch to narrow the search to a vintage map of India...could be a challenge...



Hopefully I´ll manage to find what I am looking for....without having to pay an arm or a leg! Any suggestions or ideas?

Have a lovely day
M

1 comment:

  1. Old maps! I want it to but I never found it....Hugs and happy easter.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...