14.6.12

Berlin


 
Back from a five days trip to Berlin - my first time there and definately not the last. Walked and walked and got a pretty good feel of this diverse city.  My favorite part has to be Mitte with it's cool shops and lovely cafe's and restaurants. I didn´t manage to go to Prenzlauer Berg which I have heard has a cool vibe to it, will go there next time. This is a city that you can´t swallow in just five days and it leaves you with a feeling of wanting to know more about it's history...at least a history buff like me...so since I got home I´ve been reading and google-ing ;)


And you can´t talk about travelling without mentioning all the tasty stuff you´ve tried....pretzels, fresh strawberries, wiener schnitzel at Hackescher Hof...crispy duck to die for at NU...pizza and oh so good Tiramisu at Ossena. I´m gonna stop now and go to the kitchen ;)
Enjoy your day!
M




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...