15.4.12

Girls room

Beautiful children’s rooms have always fascinated me and now I am looking around on the internet for cute ideas.  I am hoping to find some good ideas for my 10 year old girl.  She so wants to have a makeover on her room and I agree: it really needs it.  What my daughter and I agree on, about what makes a beautiful room, is:  colors (we are mostly thinking about pastel colors).  Then she wants to be able to have friends sleep over and she would love to have a cozy corner in her room.  So we will need blankets and lots of pillows. 
Hopefully I will be able to show you before and after pictures soon, but for now here are some inspirational photos.


photos:
1, 2, 3, 4, 9: House to home
8: Blind and shutter blog
5, 6, 7,10: Simply handmade
11: Lullaby & La la

Have a lovely Sunday
Knús
S

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...